Kelsey has been accepted to Utah State University in Logan, Utah! This legitimately earns her the title of favorite child. Over the years we have "suggested" our beloved Alma Mater to each of the boys but only Kelsey cared enough to make her parents proud by carrying on the "Aggie" tradition. Way to go Kelsey, we love you!!
Our Brian Babe
11 years ago

5 comments:
You're the favorite? Can you ask Dad for like 2G's for me?
aunt Paige!
Well if were playing favorites,,,,it is I erin your favorite niece. Mom told me you started up a blog. Im a blogger and now we can blog. So fun. COngratulations to kelsey. She is beautiful. my goodness.
on my blog there are links to all the LINK kids (fyi)
sorry i left a comment under my dads name. SOrry. Here is my link.
Great I am so excited for you Kelsey! Now maybe we will get to see our friends the Waldrons every once and a while!!! Kelsey you can come over and eat anytime you need a home cooked meal. I can't believe you are going to be in college. AHHHH Crazy time flies. Love ya, Carrie
Oh my! It has been too long since I've seen you guys! I miss you!Congrats to Kelsy! I think that is great she is going to USU. She looks so much older than when I saw her last (hmmm....10 years will do that I guess.) She's gorgeous!
Wish we could be there this week for Jason and Janessas big day. We'll be thinking of you! xo
Post a Comment